1. You Must Remember This, a podcast about Hollywood's "first hundred years" that combines cultural, social, political, and cinematic history, super smart and well-written
2. Superiority Burger's little veggie burgers wrapped up in brown paper, and everything else there. This is how I put it on Twitter, and it's true: eating a superiority burger is like eating a baby, if a baby were a veggie burger: unctuous, tender, delightful, and swaddled in a soft bun.
3. Running in Prospect Park
4. Orange wine
5. Anteater in a sweater and baby kangaroo, dramatic music: https://youtu.be/RV1kNamIR7M
- Real fall weather
- Raymond Burr as an intensely calm, intensely terrifying stalker in Pitfall (1948)
- Lizabeth Scott, playing hope and resignation with equal precision in Pitfall (1948), leading one to wonder why she was never as big as Lauren Bacall
- Cecil Beaton, The Glass of Fashion
- Fievel Mousekewitz, "Somewhere Out There"
- Duke Ellington, Music is my Mistress
- Blue Hill savory yogurts, especially carrot, parsnip, and butternut squash
- Creature Automatic
- Broad City
- Paul Simon, "René and Georgette Magritte with their Dog after the War"
- The garden at Catswall
- Cesar Aira, An Episode in the Life of a Landscape Painter
- The art of Bela Shayevich
- Barkley's Dream: